Embark on the adventure of a lifetime with Trafalgar and M-Net Edge. Discover the Sets of Game of Thrones and visit the film site of Winterfell. As Game of Thrones Season 6 has everybody peeled to their screens, South African fans are being given an opportunity to win their very own Game of Thrones experience with M-Net Edge and Trafalgar.
Four lucky fans will be jetting off to Ireland and Scotland to visit the actual site of Winterfell in County Down at Castle Ward where you can tap your inner Jon Snow and Robb Stark and enjoy the thrill of firing live arrows. This is where you will find the Whispering Wood and key scenes including Robb Stark’s, the Baelor battle and when Brienne confronts the Stark men. Dress up in character costumes from the show and tour the movie set.
Two winners and their partners will travel on Trafalgar’s guided holiday Celtic Filmscapes for 10 nights valued at R170 820 per couple, including two return economy airfares on Etihad Airways from Johannesburg and taxes, visas, return transfers between airport and Trafalgar accommodation on the first and last day of the holiday, 10 nights twin-share accommodation and R10, 000 spending money per traveller for meals, drinks and optional sightseeing not included in the Celtic Filmscapes itinerary, luxury coach transportation to selected venues, selected meals throughout the duration of the prize, including breakfast daily and a welcome reception and farewell dinner, and access to the Trafalgar Travel Director*.
To enter, simply watch Game of Thrones every week and visit www.mnet.tv/gameofthrones and answer the question related to that episode. There are 10 questions in total and viewers can enter once per week to increase their chances of winning. Join the conversation using the hashtags #GoTcompSA #GoTSeason6 and #GameofThrones. The competition will close on 7 July and the winners announced on 15 July. So don your battle gear and head to the Kingdom of the North to watch the Starks battle it out with the Lannisters and enjoy a cinematic encounter with Scotland and Ireland.
Terms and conditions
- Competition opens 25 April 2016 and open to SA residents only.
- Two winners will be announced on 15 July 2016. Each winner may take one partner.
- Travel Dates: Set Departure dates: 15 September 2016
- Please check that you have a valid passport. The prize is NOT transferrable and is not transferrable for cash.
- This prize draw is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over, except employees of Trafalgar Travel (PTY) Ltd and its group companies, and MNet, their families, or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.