“Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.” – Benjamin Disraeli
Competition. – As I head off to Durban for the day tomorrow with Avios and kulula.com to explore a different side of our great East Coast city, I have some exciting news to share. Recently Avios South Africa and kulula.com formed a partnership to offer consumers more ways to collect Avios to put towards realising their travel goals, offering a new level of flexibility and convenience to their travel.
About the Freebie:
To mark the announcement, I will be offering one lucky reader a chance to win a return kulula flight. Valid for local flights only.
How to Enter:
All you need to do is comment below or on FB or Twitter telling me about your Love for Travel and why you deserve the ticket and I’ll choose the answer that resonates best with my ‘Travel that Matters’ philosophy. The competition has been extended and I’ll announce the winner on the 29th April.
Follow my travels tomorrow as I take to the streets of Durban, sharing on social media as I go. A blog post of my day will follow.
The Freebie Rules:
– This Freebie and these flights are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Flights
are valid until 31 March 2017.
– There are limited seats available on peak period flights, i.e. long weekends, public and
school holidays, Fridays and Sundays, so you would need to book in advance.
– This freebie is valid from 1 April 2016 – 31 March 2017.
– Once the booking is confirmed, the kulula.com General Conditions of Carriage for
Passengers and Baggage and/or General Change Policy come into effect, i.e. changes to the
time and date of travel need to be done more than 24 hours prior to departure and an
administration fee of R171.00 per change per direction will be charged, payable by credit
– Changes can be done telephonically with us on 0861 KULULA (585852). Changes are
subject to availability.
– The original Freebie letter is the only form of exchange provided and cannot be replaced
nor copied. Please take this original letter with you to the airport and hand it in at the airport
upon check in.
– The kulula.com airport taxes and service fees will be covered by the Freebie code.
9. This Freebie is only valid for any of our local destinations.
The full comprehensive Freebie T&C’s will be mailed on announcement of the winner! Do connect with both Avios on Facebook Twitter and YouTube | kulula on Facebook Twitter and YouTube to stay in touch with their special offers.